Frill

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Blueiz

THE TypoQUEEN
Sep 5, 2005
NC
OK, so I got some gourgeous frill from my lfs yesterda. Transported it home in a bucket completely covered in water. I put one bundle in my 20 l, and one bundle in my 37 g tall. The 20 l has about 1 watt per g of light, the 37 t has about 3.5 w per g. This am i get up and almost all the needles are gone off of what is in the 20 l, but what is in the 37 looks fine...

What went wrong? I have a hard time believing it is the lighting, as it was such a short amount of time before the needles fell off. In the past this has happened AFTER rearranging a tank and I chaulked it up to having the frill out of water for a tad to long. This is not the case here because it wasn't out of the water longer than removing from the bucket and going straight in the tank. so...anyone have a clue?

Blue

Miyavism

FEED ME A STRAY CAT.
Feb 13, 2007
Plants can experience shock too. This could be caused from the change of water parameters. Things happen, I'm pretty sure they'll make a full recovery though. Just give 'em some time to get comfortable.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store