Frontosa Tank Mate

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bolo Frumblefoot

wasn't in the theme song
Oct 11, 2000
Newark, Ohio
Your bigger problem here would definitely be size of the tank.

However hypothetically a calvus would do ok with a front as long as it's full grown, but even full grown a calvus may not be big enough to defend against a full grown front, not to mention front's affinition for feeder fish.

Sum-X

La Dee Da Dee Do
Sep 15, 2001
Newark, Ohio
www.designerscrypt.com
Real Name
Aaron
:D You could put an Oscar in there! :D just kidding

I agree with JacksontoKobe, you're gonna need a bigger tank if you want to house Fronts. ;)

JacksontoKobe

AC Members
Feb 18, 2002
Belgrade, MT
Panzer look for a topic opened up later tonight about the Oscar and Front. I have some new plans I will post a new thread and inform you of whats going on.

Bolo Frumblefoot

wasn't in the theme song
Oct 11, 2000
Newark, Ohio
Yeah, just keep in mind how slow growing these fish are, especially the calvus. I had a compressiceps with my frontosa and he only grew half as fast, if that.

Btw, panzer ya gotta watch out, last time I tried that things blew up and we all got mail (I got banned for a day, grrrrr).

Oh and... it's
"SG:I don't have hair, I wear a hood.
GC:Well I live in the hood...how do you wear a hood?
SG: It's simple, I simply take an entire neighborhood, place it on my head and dance around where the neighborhood used to be. The people are frightened by my hopping and fall off my head and onto the ground. Sometimes I step on them...it is then that it becomes a dance...of sadness."

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store