FS - 150g tank in PA $150

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

rogersb

AC Members
Apr 9, 2008
I have a 150g tank I want gone. The back is scratched up on the outside, painting it would make it so you can't tell. It comes with a metal stand. I was told when I bought it that it held water, but have never seen it with water, so no promises. This baby is old school, no center brace just thick glass - it's about 400 lbs, so bring some friends. $150 obo. I've got this listed on several sites, so don't think about it too long. Located in Hazleton.

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
Wow 150 not bad. That's like dollar per gallon

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Eh, two hour drive one way is just too much for me.

rogersb

AC Members
Apr 9, 2008
I have it on craigslist too, might have it sold to someone off there, but thanks for the bumps!

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
Wow 150 not bad. That's like dollar per gallon
That's all I will pay for used tanks that come with no extras. I got all mine used. I agree that is a fair price.

rogersb

AC Members
Apr 9, 2008
oh boy, wanna hear something? The guy is having the MO sent UPS and having a mover come pick it up. Then he emails me today that his bank sent out $2500 instead of the $150, so could I cash it and send the rest to his movers. Of course, I am able to keep $100 for my troubles. He wants the extra sent western union the same day I cash the MO. Does this sound like a nigerian scam to anyone else :)

ryverrat

AC Members
Feb 14, 2008
Don't do it man! Scamming is getting big up here. If you have Service Electric for internet you should know. Been getting a ridiculous amount of scam emails lately. If I only didn't live in an apartment your tank problem would be solved.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Hey, at least your scammers are intelligent enough to actually make is sound like they knew what the hell they were trying to buy. I've had them ask to adopt some fish foods before.

rogersb

AC Members
Apr 9, 2008
It certainly is a strange situation. If the tank is costing him $250, why would he want the rest sent to his movers? He could go to petsmart or petco and buy the whole thing brand new for probably $500. Oh well, hopefully someone else takes it off my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store