FS: Lights, Filters, Co2 Equipment

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightPyro

AC Members
Jun 21, 2005
It's time for my semi-annual sale! I need cash, and the parents are threatening to start throwing my aquariums away unless I get rid of junk, so here I am!

D1 Diatom Filter ($75 shipped). Used about 3 times, I could never get the hang of it. Everything is included (including instruction manual!), except for 1 of the little things that goes into the strainers shown here as #25. I assume the only purpose of it is to make sure you don't suck up a fish or something.

Penguin 150 Power Filter ($12 shipped). Used for about 6 months on an old tank. Includes filter, biowheel, and 4 replacement cartridges.

Hagen DIY CO2 Setup/Bubble Ladder ($16 shipped) - Used for about 6 months, but includes everything original besides the yeast mixture and airline tubing. If you need airline tubing, let me know and I can throw some in.

65 Watt Power Compact SmartPaq Bulb .... 10,000k/Actinic ($23 shipped) - Brand new. For anyone with a reef aquarium or that wants one of these, it's a pretty good deal. They sell for $48 at Big Al's

AGA 36" Twin Tube Strip Light ($57 shipped) - I'm relatively sure it's this model. My uncle gave it to me awhile back, so I have no idea how long it's been used. Looks to be in great condition.

*** I have pictures of everything mentioned here. If you need a picture, interested in buying, or want to make an offer, please PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

MidnightPyro

AC Members
Jun 21, 2005
What's the wattage on the light strip?
It takes 2 30 watt 36" standard issue fluorescent bulbs (60 watts total). It currently has 2 30 watt GE 9325K daylight bulbs, but I have no idea how long they've been used.

I'm pretty sure the light is this model here shown at Big Al's

p3purr

AC Members
Apr 24, 2007
North Carolina
It takes 2 30 watt 36" standard issue fluorescent bulbs (60 watts total). It currently has 2 30 watt GE 9325K daylight bulbs, but I have no idea how long they've been used.

I'm pretty sure the light is this model here shown at Big Al's
It will accept T-8's, T-10's or T-12's so there's some flexibility for wattage.
I love to have it but I have a brand new triple tube I'd need to sell. :(

MidnightPyro

AC Members
Jun 21, 2005
i'LL TAKE THE cO2 KIT.
CO2 Kit is currently on hold, missing a tiny piece that I need to find for it or see if I can get a replacement one.

I'd like to sell the light and the diatom filter to make room in my fish area (and my bank account!) for new items. If you have any questions or offers, let me know. I'm not opposed to bargaining :)

MidnightPyro

AC Members
Jun 21, 2005
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store