FS FS - Longfin Red Marble Bristlenose - San Antonio, TX - Shipping available

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsMoose

AC Members
May 11, 2010
Jasper,Alabama
I would like in on the list for a few babies also

Daveunkefer

AC Members
Mar 12, 2013
Murrells Inlet SC
Real Name
Dave Unkefer
i would like 2 of the little guys! If their are some still available at the end of all these posts. Preferable a male and a female, but it doesnt matter.

philjackson1

AC Members
Oct 13, 2008
Notifications have begun. The first 6 on the list have been contacted, so once I know numbers I'll continue down the list.

Feeshy: I'm not able to send you a PM, but you're among the first group. Do you still want any? I'll give you until Friday, then I need to move on. Here are the details:

Size: Their average size is 1.5" with some being 1.25" and others at the 2" mark. The majority, though, are 1.5". They are still not sexable but you'll know soon.

Price: $10 each.

Shipping: This round of shipping will be this coming Monday 4/29/13. All packages will be shipped in styrofoam lined boxes with heat packs included. If you do not want a heat pack let me know! You have 2 options:

Option 1: $15 Priority with NO Live Arrival Guarantee
Option 2: $40 Express with Live Arrival Guarantee
*If buying more than 6 fish the price of shipping will increase slightly. Just let me know how many you're wanting and I'll give you a new shipping price.

I have had very good success with Priority(this is what everyone generally chooses), but I cannot guarantee that the package will be delivered in the advertised time. If you choose Priority you do so at your own risk as there is no refund or replacement of fish. For the Express guarantee, fish must be delivered on first attempt or the guarantee is void. In the event of any DOA's, you must send a clear pic of the dead fish within 1 hour of delivery time. I will gladly give a refund on the price of the fish (not the shipping) or re-ship new fish, but you will have to repay the shipping.

Payment: Paypal only. Once you let me know your order I will send an invoice thru paypal.

Daveunkefer

AC Members
Mar 12, 2013
Murrells Inlet SC
Real Name
Dave Unkefer

philjackson1

AC Members
Oct 13, 2008
Final PM's have been sent. Around mid-day Saturday I'll post if any are left. Here's an updated pic for those interested. Warning: This one's gorgeous!

P1060178_zps7ba4599c.jpg

P1060178_zps7ba4599c.jpg

philjackson1

AC Members
Oct 13, 2008
Okay, I still have some left. If you want some just send me your email address, how many you want, and method of shipping and I'll send you an invoice. All payments made before Monday morning will ship this Monday.

Also, if you want their regular fin siblings instead (who will produce longfin offspring) they are $6 each.

philjackson1

AC Members
Oct 13, 2008
All shipments went out this morning. Next ship day is this coming Saturday.

Just replied to the PM GeorgeG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store