FS FS - Various 30" Light Fixtures, T5 and Fluorescent - 11360 - PU or Ship

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

celaeno

AC Members
Dec 5, 2010
NY
I have 3 light fixtures for sale:

1. Freshwater Aqualight 30" Double T-5 Strip with Two 14 Watt Colormax Bulbs

Like new condition, only used for a few weeks before I got the single linear strip version
$30 PU or $40 shipped

Description:
Ideal for Freshwater and Planted Aquariums
Freshwater Aqualight T5 Series - Double Linear Strip is a sleek and streamlined fixture designed to enhance and complement aquariums. Its compact and low-profile style is suitable where space is limited. The Colormax full-spectrum T5 fluorescent lamp has color enhancing phosphors that emit light from 350 to 750 nanometers.

SIZE- 30 INCH / DIMENSIONS- L28 X W1 X H3

2. Deep Blue SolarMaxHE Single Bulb 30" T5 Strip Light

Like new condition, used for about a week
$20 PU or $30 shipped

Comes with 1 14-watt T5 10,000K bulb.

Description:
Low profile, thermally conductive aluminum housing for cool running operation. Finished with a protective matte black coating & includes acrylic lens cover to protect against moisture and debris. Designed with a parabolic light amplifying reflector to increase lumen output and coverage. Electronic ballast technology provides stable high performance operation. Energy efficient.

*10,000K Daylight lamp included

*Canopy Friendly!

3. All-Glass Deluxe Fluorescent Full Hood - Black, 30''

Good, used condition, new Aquaglo bulb, the back sections of the hood have been cut out to fit the filter/heater
$20 PU or $30 shipped

* Custom fit to sit on the inside lip of aquarium frame
* Full length door provides roomy access
* Cut out sections in the rear allow installation of heaters, power filters, and other accessories

Any questions, please ask here or PM. Thanks

LiveMermaid07

Bloody Mary. As in, hand me one.
Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
Is #1 still available? And it sounds like it's the whole piece and not just the bulbs, right? (zip 30281)

celaeno

AC Members
Dec 5, 2010
NY
Interested in the Coralife 30" The bulbs in them are original? I think it's supposed to have a daylight, and one colormax.
The original bulbs were 1 6700K plant bulb and 1 Colormax bulb. I swapped out the plant bulb though, so it now has 2 Colormax bulbs.

I'm interested in #2
I have PM'ed you with payment instructions. Thanks

Is #1 still available? And it sounds like it's the whole piece and not just the bulbs, right? (zip 30281)
Yes, #1 is still available. It's for the fixture and 2 Colormax bulbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store