Funeral guy? Funny story, if you have ink read this!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I agree too. My wife asked if I was ever going to get her name on me. I said "No, if we break up I have to put "sucks" under it". Needless to say she did not find that nearly as amusing as I did.
:rofl:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I agree too. My wife asked if I was ever going to get her name on me. I said "No, if we break up I have to put "sucks" under it". Needless to say she did not find that nearly as amusing as I did.
LOL same here.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
:laugh::rofl::laugh:
that's a great cover-up

crashlee916

the crashmeister
Jul 25, 2008
Sacramento, CA
OHH MY that is pretty hilarious!!!!! That guy is an idiot.

Alan R

AC Members
Jul 9, 2008
Northeast Georgia
That's funny. My best friend got some chinese letting on his shoulder a few years back. I asked him what it meant he said "soldier of god" my first question was "why would a scociety of budists have a symbol for that?" he wasn't happy. For all I know it may actually mean that but it sure was entertainining to put that doubt in his mind.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store