FW Mosquito fish fry for sale.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Not having had fish shipped to me before, I'm unsure how many fry I would need to order to be able to have 10 grow to adulthood. Not sure what kind of shipping I would use. I've only had plants sent to me, and they def have fewer demands than do fish. I'll take your advice as to how many and what kind of shipping I guess.
Ok. Id suggest next day arrival for shipping would be the best choice. If you take very good care of them they all will definitely live. Is the price of 50 cents each fine with you? If its not plz make me an offer. Its your choice in the shipping.

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Sounds fair. I will let you know. Shipping from cali might be cost inhibitive. I'll check around here and get back to you.
Ok.

lynnJ

AC Members
Sep 21, 2007
This is just a 10 gallon. Just set it up last week.
Just last week and already have fish in it. Mine I have for over a month now 30g though. first mistakes I used the wrong ammonia and now I have decided to do with the raw shrimps.

What are your equipments you have there? I have one 10 just getting dust I can do like that too one day.

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Ok. I got babys for sale now. The mom is having babies as i am typing. The babys are a few min old right now. If you want i can hold them for a bit till they get older. Not sure how many there is going to be tho. Ill update this thread when i find out how many babies she had.

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
I have around 50-60+ babies now. You offer plz. If you want i can hold them till they get bigger. They are 24 hours old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store