Garden Style Paludarium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Luan Nguyen

AC Members
Mar 17, 2016
Hello all,

At first I was making a terrarium but it turned out to be a paludarium because I decided to put it on top of my fish tank. I designed it to look like a typical Vietnamese garden with some lotus flowers made out of clay. I'm a beginner so feel e to leave your feedback and criticism. Thank you.

Reactions: Wild West

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
That is beautiful and adorable! Great job! Do you have any further plans for below the water line?

Luan Nguyen

AC Members
Mar 17, 2016
Thank you for your kind words, Myswtsins. I'm thinking about turning it to a planted tank and having some koi bettas, but I have to remove all my crayfish first. Otherwise, they will destroy all the plants :D.

Reactions: Wild West

pbeemer

AC Members
Apr 27, 2010
So Cal
Holy expletives! It's people like you who are so competent who give us artistically-challenged folks such an inferiority complex. That is absolutely beautiful.

Seems brighter outside than i thought Scotland would be this time of year, but what do i know.

is that a small reptilian creature i see swimming in the little loch?

Reactions: Luan Nguyen

Luan Nguyen

AC Members
Mar 17, 2016
Thank you so much, Pbeemer. I'm a beginner and still have so much to learn from everyone here. I've seen many gorgeous terrarium, and I hope that one day I can build some nice like those.

I live in Vancouver, Canada, and the weather here is awesome when compared to other parts of the country.

I believe what you saw was some crayfish. I will remove them before turning my tank to a planted tank so the crayfish wont destroy everything :)

Holy expletives! It's people like you who are so competent who give us artistically-challenged folks such an inferiority complex. That is absolutely beautiful.

Seems brighter outside than i thought Scotland would be this time of year, but what do i know.

is that a small reptilian creature i see swimming in the little loch?

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
That is just BEAUTIFUL. I wish I can do that.

Reactions: Luan Nguyen
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store