Gauging interest in treated bettas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeakfish

Fight the current!
Jan 9, 2008
SoCal
More often than not, the LFS I work at ends up with several sick bettas. I try and take some home to treat them, but this often leaves me with several homeless bettas.
Here is an idea: how many of you would be willing to take a healthy, reclaimed betta? Obviously, I would be able to guarantee a good bill of health for them.
I wouldn't be asking for any fee, as I can get the medication free. This would be pro bono. I would only need shipping, and that can be circumvented under appropriate situations. Pickup could also be done.
Is anyone interested?

Riiz

Apocalypse Pony
Apr 16, 2008
So Cal
Real Name
Eric
Thats a really good idea, I know I could easily find one or two a home, or even start a sorority/harem.

Squeakfish

Fight the current!
Jan 9, 2008
SoCal
I would absolutely just treat them and house them all, but I do not have enough room!

I thought this would be the best place to try this idea out.. I figured people on here are very loving and willing to take in a fish that they know is healthy, probably for less than it would be at the pet store.

oO.Crim.Oo

I ♥ my fishies!
Jan 10, 2008
Randallstown, MD
Real Name
Natosha
I think this is a really good idea, Squeak. I'd be willing to provide a home for one or two. :D When you start making your list of "homes" put me on it.

Squeakfish

Fight the current!
Jan 9, 2008
SoCal
I'll post photos of the guys when I have them.
It may take a long time to get them healthy again, plus the ones we have in the store right now are pretty good quality.
But it's good to know people are interested! This thread will come back alive when I have some babies to show.

mr.key

circumambulator
Dec 30, 2007
I would be interested but as I do not have a dedicated setup I would prefer a plakat if possible.

Eupterus

The one who takes a different path.
Jul 22, 2007
31 Spooner St. Quahog, RI.
If they are plain veiltails, I'd only take them locally only. I find it's only worthwhile to ship fish one can't buy locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store