get itchy gums when you have a cold???

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha female

Registered Member
Mar 10, 2009
Well this is very Odd, but my daughter has contracted something from high school. The symptoms are uncontrolled couching, runny nose, severe headaches, shortness of breathe, itching gums. I took her to the doctor, they put her on antibiotics, prednisone, and Robitussin D, and a humidifier. Now I have it and My mother has it.... the gum itching it uncontrollable. I've used benadryl, orajel, forks, toothpicks... i't terrible.

anniekidwell

Registered Member
Jan 31, 2018
OMG, I feel like crying like a teething baby! Almost every time I get a cold my gums also itch like crazy. It's much worse at night so I can't sleep and often when I do doze off I wake up with my fingers in my mouth. *drool*

Tylenol Cold multi-symptom helps some but not enough.

Anyone else out there have this fantastically uncomfortable symptom when they get a cold and what do you do about it?

Yes! I have itchy gums too when I have a cold! All I could find on google is people saying their teeth hurt when they get a cold. No, it’s itchy gums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store