getting a clown knife today few questions

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jaysen

i eat rats like you for breakfast!
Oct 10, 2007
long island, NY
www.myspace.com
i got an african knife for my 75 gallon. they only get a foot and have tons more personality than a ck imo. they arent as colorful but they have their own charms. i think it would be a better choice and you would never have to rehome them. also its good to have a cave or something since they are nocturnal and light hurts their eyes.

BigFishKeeper

Host of Aquatic Wetline Podcast
Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
I think I will stick with a clown knife for now but thanks anyone! Wow, while I was gone for a few days my thread was almost closed because people kept running theyr'e mouths..lol
-Alex
Happy Holidays/merry christmas 2009

gotglock

The CowBacon Movement
Dec 3, 2008
S. Elgin, IL
I think I will stick with a clown knife for now but thanks anyone! Wow, while I was gone for a few days my thread was almost closed because people kept running their mouths..lol
-Alex
Happy Holidays/merry christmas 2009
Had to fix that, it was bugging me all day.

People were running there mouth's in order to educate you on that fact that fish dont stay small and cute but get large and can do it quick. Not going to continue fueling this fire of ignorance but were seriously trying to help you out big time.

But seeing as how my measly post will get ignored (except by mods) i'll just stop giving advice in general, risk the possible ban, and sit off to the side eating my popcorn. Have fun with your tanks.

BigFishKeeper

Host of Aquatic Wetline Podcast
Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
NO I know how big these fish will get. I am sick and tired of being reminded of that..
Maybe I have a pond in the works..

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
tsk tsk tsk. i had to learn the hard way BFK, wen i had my oscar in a 20 for a month ( didnt notice much growth either ) all the members on here told me to get a 75 min ( well 55 is min but for the oscar alone with nothing else i think, right? ) well after i kept getting told repeately i finaly got a 75 and my oscar isnt even full grown far from it. wen i got him he was 1 inch maybe 1.5 now hes 2.5 inches almost 3 inches so take there advise and get the right sized tank right now plz!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
NO I know how big these fish will get. I am sick and tired of being reminded of that..
Maybe I have a pond in the works..
ya the term MAYBE most likly a no as not much ppl go through with there words and alota fish have to suffer cause of it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store