Gibby Updated Pics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice plecs!

laurenrocksth

AC Members
Jun 24, 2008
Milford, NH
He's beautiful!!!

I'm also jealous that you have a planted tank with an Oscar. Mine ripped apart ate everything i put in my tank

JBarbaresi

AC Members
Sep 19, 2010
Goode, VA
He's beautiful!!!

I'm also jealous that you have a planted tank with an Oscar. Mine ripped apart ate everything i put in my tank
thanks for all the nice comments. the plants have only been in there for about 2 weeks so it is still in trial phase. i have had bad luck in the past with only one or two plants in there, but with more veg the fish seem to leave it alone for the most part. the sev is actually giving me more problems by nipping and eating the leaves, and the oscar still has his normal fits every once in a while and i'll find pieces of leaves floating around.

i've changed it around slightly since this but here is a recent full tank shot.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Dang that looks nice bro. Your gibby has an awesome sail. My gibby passed away due to an ich outbreak I had bout a month or two ago. I still got my albino which I got with the L-001 remember? I'm planning on getting some 75 gallon aquariums for my other fish and my baby pleco's may just end up in my 135 gallon to grow out some more. Got to find new homes for some other pleco's I bought and now kinda regretting it lol.

Still looking for a Rhino???

JBarbaresi

AC Members
Sep 19, 2010
Goode, VA
Dang that looks nice bro. Your gibby has an awesome sail. My gibby passed away due to an ich outbreak I had bout a month or two ago. I still got my albino which I got with the L-001 remember? I'm planning on getting some 75 gallon aquariums for my other fish and my baby pleco's may just end up in my 135 gallon to grow out some more. Got to find new homes for some other pleco's I bought and now kinda regretting it lol.

Still looking for a Rhino???
oh man, i just remembered you lost a bunch of your fish, sorry about that. did any of the L001 make it? i'm pretty full on stock right now between the gibby and joseli in the 125, and i have a small BN in my 29g. i may get a 75gal set up sometime in the future and i'd love one of the rhinos if i do.

what else do you have right now?

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Yeah I had a huge die off of my stock and well the gibby was one of them. Luckily my P. weberi never got infected with the ich even though everyone else did. Right now I own

1 Albino Gibbiceps
3 P. joselimaianus - The small one I bought one I bought my mom and is now mine (12.5") and my old one (8.5-9")
2 P. Schrophus - The one I like has become the dominant one and is growing faster then the other one which I was gonna give you.
1 L-144 adult female short finned
2 Hypostomus sp. one 7" the other is like 3-4"
1 P. pardalis (Albino Chocolate) 3-4"
1 P. weberi

I want to reduce my stock to just
1 Albino gibby
1 P. weberi
2 P. joselimaianus
1 P. schrophus
1 L-144

The rest I wanna re-home. So wanna cut it down to about half of what it is right now.

P. weberi and P. joselimaianus are currently in my 53 gallon with 5 small (1.5-3") Freddy's. Gonna probably add the albino P. gibbiceps as well. They will eventually go into my 135 gallon which is over stocked with driftwood lol. That aquarium would be a pleco heaven for a panaque but same applies for my Pterygoplichthys.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store