got two new goldfish today!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Buckdog

Comet with an attitude problem.
Jun 2, 2007
So.Cal. Inland
Nice! They look great.
I got (rescued) one of my Shubs at WallyMart and now he's the largest fish in the tank.
The other Shub I got from a Koi dealer and she is Halloween colored. She has the same fin and tail as yours.

caitylee

Yup....
Mar 12, 2008
Florida
Nice! They look great.
I got (rescued) one of my Shubs at WallyMart and now he's the largest fish in the tank.
The other Shub I got from a Koi dealer and she is Halloween colored. She has the same fin and tail as yours.
Do you have pictures??

DooSPX

AC Members
Mar 24, 2008
Florida
UPDATE:

well, kinda.... my camera stinks. I need to get one that can actually take moving objects. :mad2::mad2::mad2::headshake2::headshake2:

anyone, here are some pics of the goldies

SpockthePuffer

AC Members
Jan 2, 2008
Pittsburgh
When I see pictures of goldfish I almost wish I didn't have the 55 gallon set up as saltwater so I could have a goldfish tank... (don't tell any of the sw people on here that though!!! sshhhh...)

Beautiful fish!

Buckdog

Comet with an attitude problem.
Jun 2, 2007
So.Cal. Inland
When I see pictures of goldfish I almost wish I didn't have the 55 gallon set up as saltwater so I could have a goldfish tank... (don't tell any of the sw people on here that though!!! sshhhh...)

Beautiful fish!
I wont tell a soul.

DooSPX

AC Members
Mar 24, 2008
Florida
great looking fish!!! I love fresh water....... and healthy goldies are so pretty

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store