got2envy's 29g re-mixed reef <3

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
Which tank are you referring to Amphiprion? Any one of her tanks could easily win TOTM.. Sorry if this offends anyone else, but Got2Envy has the best reef tanks on AC hands down IMO. :cheers:

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
i agree, without even super expensive corals she still makes her tanks look better and more organized then any of ours!

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
great looking tank, and great pics.
Thank U :hi:

Why don't you send in a submission for TOTM? Even with all the freshies, you've definitely got a good shot at it.

You know I love you, youse freshies, :lol:
lol u tryin' to get me scratched up :p:
I love da freshies too...we reefers all started somewhere :thud:

that is really lovely and you have quite an eye for balance/layout
Wow! thanks! and thanks for stoppin' in to take a looksie.

Which tank are you referring to Amphiprion? Any one of her tanks could easily win TOTM.. Sorry if this offends anyone else, but Got2Envy has the best reef tanks on AC hands down IMO. :cheers:
Now that is quite a compliment, but there are some reefs that I envy like yours ;)

i agree, without even super expensive corals she still makes her tanks look better and more organized then any of ours!
Thanks!
When I got into this hobby I always bought what I liked... get what u like and that has some color and it will all fall into place. Join your local reef club and you will get beautiful corals for a great price!
I have always loved softies and LPS, I just recently got into the easy SPS.

Very nice tanks. I can only hope mine look that good someday ;)
Thank u megoto!
remeber...nothing good happens fast in reef keeping!
just a little patience...

some extra pix cause u guys and gals rock!!!

:D

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Believe it or not I just point and shoot...no tripod...no special lenses...no photo cropping

I have a dinosaur of a camera...OLYMPUS C-700 lolz

I take a lot of pix and then just down load the ones I think are okay...I want a new camera with a macro lense :D

Batmanjay28

AC Members
Aug 22, 2006
Oregon
Your tanks are awesome. You really give the reef community a positive look on how to take care of your animals. Love your lay out too.

BubbleE1

AC Members
Feb 8, 2010
i've really got to envy you, got2envy . u .

...lol

your tanks are really nice, so well kept!
your reef looks so beautiful! i'm sure your fish love you so so so much!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store