Greech

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
I'm here!

Bad spell in my life and haven't felt like being social too much. Will be back strong in no time.

Hope you are doing well.

Benson

Roll Tide!
Apr 8, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
Real Name
Benson Walker
Well, i hope things are better for you. Just wanted to make sure you are ok. Hang in there.

I'm doing well... had eye surgery today. It went well. My wife has been a good nurse.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I too am glad to hear you are ok I haven't been on much but have my own health issues I have been dealing with. Look forward to more of your informative posts.:thumbsup:

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Thanks guys.

Benson - Hope your recovery goes well. You need those peepers to see that beuatiful tank of yours. Oh, and to watch the National Championship game of FSU vs. Bama. Now that you got our second-hand QB, you guys might stand a chance ;).

Wizard - Sorry to hear. Truly hope its nothing serious. This whole aging thing really sucks doesn't it :).

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I am actually on the mend. Had a four way by-pass in january so I am still around means I am doing good.

Besides, who's aging?:huh:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store