Green Terror gill plates

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

slyvr

Registered Member
Dec 5, 2002
Visit site
I have a GT that I have raised from about 1" to its present size of 6" I am recently seperated and have just moved my tank from my ex-wifes house to my new house.She took care of my fish(well I might add)for the last 2 month so I have not seen them much untill the last week.I have noticed depressions on each gill plate I never saw befor along with a very slight hook in his tail.The depressions are very pronounced.His behavior and health seem fine.Is this an inbreeding thing like the hook in the tail or something else?Thanks for any responses.Tim

kibitz

Registered Member
Dec 6, 2002
usa
Visit site
green terror

I don't know if this has any bearing to your terror's problem, but I got two green terrors and one has grown nicely and the other is still the same size as it was when I got him.I have had them for about 8 months so there must be something very wrong with him. His gut has a depression and he otherwise seems okay. He eats and swims just fine. He even killed a few goldfish...he just isn't growing! Any ideas, anyone?:confused:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store