FS Green Water- Pick up/SHIP North Suburbs Chicagoland (60060)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
Right now I just emptied one of my nano tank full of greenwater. NOTHING was in it, no inverts/fish so its all good to go! WILL be home on sunday for pick up!

$20 for a gallon - in water jug ready to go!

OR can do some smaller portions.

$6 for water bottle filled (.5 liter) for starter culture or if its only what you need.

I dont know if Greenwater survives without heat pack if it gets frozen solid? I have no clue but if someone wants to risk it, its $12 shipped for water bottle filled one .5 liter I do not have heat pack.

Pick up in Mundelein IL (60060) is preferred at this time. But I can do shipping but no idea what will happen if this became a green popsicle.

Will be answering PMs staring saturday evening at 11:30PM Central time when I get home from work and will have it all out on Monday if shipping is desired.

finsNfur

AC Members
May 29, 2008
Connecticut
LOL, I keep pouring my green water down the drain trying to get rid of it. I never knew it was valuable. Good luck! :)

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Freezing = death

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
That stuff's worth money???:cry:
Time and place sir! If you need to raise a bunch of Rainbow or Anabantoid fry it certainly is! What would you pay for a simple glass of water after a two day stroll through the desert?

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
still, why would anyone try to make money off of this?
Why do people buy bottled water? They want/need it. How is this thread any different?

This is a good culture of green water, its not any kinds of green water that cuts the mustard this is the green water that people need for different purposes-The reason it started was I was going to do a daphnia culture to further breed my CPDS and clown killies and have fry heaven for any more of L134/L183s... now I am changing direction in my life and I'm trying to get out as much as I can.

THANKS SUBROSA I'll not do shipping then! It's strictly pick up only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store