Grey stuff on my fighter

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
I don't know the size of the tank? I think it says 1ml per 18 or 19 liters, but you better check your bottle

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
So you would need 1,25ml. With like an insulin syringe that is easy to do (they sell those at the pharmacy) but otherwise you have to dilute some of the Artemiss in a bottle so it is easier to dose. I think I did those calculations already for you in a previous topic?

Reactions: Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
So you would need 1,25ml. With like an insulin syringe that is easy to do (they sell those at the pharmacy) but otherwise you have to dilute some of the Artemiss in a bottle so it is easier to dose. I think I did those calculations already for you in a previous topic?
Yess.. Now I remembered. Okay, so I do 15% water change and add artemiss? I have no bottle.... any thing else I could use Mr T the loach ?

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
That's pretty much all you can do for now. When the water parameters are fine you have done nothing wrong, stuff like this just happens with popular commercial bred fish nowadays. I have had batches of fish the past couple of years in which almost all fish died in quarantine.... It used to be different in the old days.

Reactions: Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Yes. He’s specially from a UK breeder so better health out of him expecting ?
Mr T the loach , I have a little question that concerns me. I added artemiss portion just yesterday and today it was not smelling of it anymore where it useually did.
I add it once per day. Is that okay?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store