Grey stuff on my fighter

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
Looks like splits to me, there aren't any other fish in the tank? Anyway the Artemiss should help with that too. Yes you have to add it every day, for a minimum of 10 days.

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Looks like splits to me, there aren't any other fish in the tank? Anyway the Artemiss should help with that too. Yes you have to add it every day, for a minimum of 10 days.
Once per day for 10 days? Yes. He is the only fish in the tank. He also share his tank with 3 adult and 2 baby malaysian trumpet snails Sir :)

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
Well the snails can't possibly have nipped, it could be cause he is already having a bacterial problem. Have you checked the temperature and/or other parameters of the water he was shipped in?

Reactions: Sprinkle

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
Well he obviously survived, but apart from the usual shipping stress, may have suffered from ammonia and nitrite as well as the temperature, it comprimised his immune system and as a result he is now having health problems. It takes time to heal, and you can continue with the Artemis even after the 10 day period.

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Well he obviously survived, but apart from the usual shipping stress, may have suffered from ammonia and nitrite as well as the temperature, it comprimised his immune system and as a result he is now having health problems. It takes time to heal, and you can continue with the Artemis even after the 10 day period.
I will certainly continue even after 10 day. 1-2 days after 10 day period? Once per day? The bottle says every 12 hours to dose and it confuse me.

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
Can you post a picture of the bottle and what it says? They have had several different bottles, and you might even have a UK version?

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
T the loach , Sir, I found the exact same instructions online shop for my another local store

this is what says on the bottle;

’A system based on herbal care product to support the immune system. MICROBE-LIFT Artemiss supports your fish and strengthens their immune system, without disturbing the biological balance of the aquarium.

MICROBE-LIFT Artemiss when used normally is harmless for all freshwater fish as well as invertebrates and plants.

Important instructions:

Shake well before use. UVC clarifier off when used for about 2 hours. Ozone - devices must be switched off during the treatment. Ensure a sufficient supply of oxygen. Remove carbon and / or zeolite from your filter. Biological filters can remain in operation.

MICROBE-LIFT Artemiss builds on the application in a natural way, there is no water change necessary.

Dosage

10 days - day 1 mL MICROBE-LIFT / Artemis on 20 L. water. In severe cases, prolonged use is required until visible achieved results.

Dosage (New stock)

When inserting new fish to your aquarium, we recommend MICROBE LIFT Artemiss and MICROBE-LIFT HERBTANA to use. For this the standard dose at intervals of 12 hours for 1-2 days should be used until the fish swim stable.’

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store