FS Grindal Worms

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlerodia

AC Members
Feb 23, 2009
How big are your cultures? Would you consider selling a smaller size? I'm considering getting two ADF's and wouldn't need a huge culture to feed them.

Dr. Awkward

AC Members
Jan 11, 2009
Texas
The cultures contain about a cup of medium. I'll give you whatever size you want but I wouldn't go much smaller than that. The less fiber in your culture, the more likely it is to dry out too quickly or, even worse, crash. Also, not all of the worms are going to make it through their USPS journey. The bigger the culture the less time it will take to get their numbers back up after they arrive at your house.

If you want these for ADFs I can throw in some plastic pipettes for target feeding. ADFs use their sense of smell more than their eyesite to find food. These worms don't sink like bloodworms. They're small enough to get caught in the water column if you have a lot of movement. If you target feed your ADFs would have an easier time finding the worms.

Manzman

M.A.N. Community Vendors
Mar 27, 2009
Stay away from this cat. Leaves me a neutral because I decided to put all my cash into a much needed car. I didnt have a chance to pay right away due to family and then a deal on a car ( which I need ) arises. So I very nicely say sorry go ahead and sell to someone else. If you have them in a week or 2 i will def. take some.
Then I log in and..... WOW! nice over an $8 shipped culture of grindals??? Come on.

Dr. Awkward

AC Members
Jan 11, 2009
Texas
Stay away from this cat. Leaves me a neutral because I decided to put all my cash into a much needed car. I didnt have a chance to pay right away due to family and then a deal on a car ( which I need ) arises. So I very nicely say sorry go ahead and sell to someone else. If you have them in a week or 2 i will def. take some.
Then I log in and..... WOW! nice over an $8 shipped culture of grindals??? Come on.
In my defense, this guy told me he'd send the money tomorrow. Three days later I finally hear from him and he says he'll send the money later that night. Four days later I finally hear from him again and he asks me to hold the worms for another two weeks because he wants to buy a car instead. I've never actually been in a situation where $8 stands between me and a car, but I shouldn't judge. I just don't appreciate being strung along for a week and then publicly criticized for privately calling him out for his inconsideration.

That said, I now have a very big culture of grindal worms that I have been gutloading for an extra week while this guy wasted my time. I'm offering this culture for free... and I will pay shipping! I'm calling it the Some People Suck, But Others Rock Deal. :headbang2:

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
That much anger over a NEUTRAL? Many people would have left a negative for backing out!

Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store