Grins' 55g Reef

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
to funny.. It looks like your trying to spear it though.. Hey like Niko says.. Use superglue.. That'll make 'em stick.. :)

trippkid

AC Members
Jun 27, 2007
Lewisberry, PA
Is it fully attached yet. You could turn your PH's off in the tank, until it attaches its foot, then it will move to find the spot it likes when the current is back on. Just a thought. Hopefully it will stay in one place for you. Everytime I would change something in my tank, mine would move around and sting(kill) my corals, it now lives in my fuge until I get my 29 going. Actually, it is two of them, I ripped it in half trying to move it out of my DT. Good luck, I hope you have better containment of yours(darn things have a mind of their own).

Matt

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
It might have, I haven't wanted to stress it just yet by checking. It had attached about 1/2 way before I went to bed. I'm not uber worried about it moving (if I am there to see it and can save any corals in it's path) but I just don't want it to detach and free float. I think I may turn off the PHs for a bit though to be safe, good idea.

trippkid

AC Members
Jun 27, 2007
Lewisberry, PA
yeah, everything should be fine without the extra current for awhile, once it fully attaches its foot, you should be ok, it should just "slide" where it wants to be. It may move on you when you turn the PH's back on. I've tried to block them sometimes with rock when they move, but it usually does not work. Good luck
Matt

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store