GRRR...live aquaria

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

gagaliya

GNOME POWER!
Nov 20, 2005
NJ
www.happyreward.com
i had a terrible experience with liveaquaria too, almost similar to yours. 21 out of 25 cardinal died, many where DOA, all had severe ich outbreak, also missing stock, and wrong fish shipped etc..

i will never order from that company again. they did refund me some of the fish money but it still sucked all the crap i had to deal with.

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
I think the biggest letdown when you order fish on line and then get the wrong fish is that you expect, and realistically so, to get the correct fish. When you don't, that stinks. That said, I have well over 100 fish in 5 tanks, all ordered on line, and only once did I receive something that was NOT as advertised. A pretty good record, I would say. When I first started ordering online 2 years ago, I checked out liveaquaria, and noticed that sometimes they listed the wrong fish under a fish I was looking for. Immediate red flag ! Then I asked around and got the same info. Yes, their customer service is great, but their ID-ing leaves something to be desired. I'm sure you know that when you are ordering on line, where fish are quite often sight unseen, you need to trust who you are buying from. I'm glad they made it right for you. Just be careful, and look around. There are many great sellers out there. Ask around. People here are more than willing to help. And that is just my .02 cent worth. Good luck.

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
Call them. Their customer service is just simply great. I had some one EBR died and they refunded me via credit card and they also refunded me for sending incorrect rainbows..I might need to ID them, have noo ideaa..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store