Guess the Reef Tank Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
lol

Here it is!!!:hi:

1. Pallen81 with her sun coral
2. got2envy with the RBTA
3. catpicklesdog with the beautiful coco
4. found it! subliminal
5. almondsaz with the star
6. Amphiprion!!!

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
lol

Here it is!!!:hi:

1. Pallen81 with her sun coral
2. got2envy with the RBTA
3. catpicklesdog with the beautiful coco
4. found it! subliminal
5. almondsaz with the star
6. Amphiprion!!!

helloooo??? did I get it?:lol2:

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
:woot::woot::woot:
Do I win your feather duster????:D

gomrjoe

AC Members
May 22, 2006
Miami, FL.
Wait just a cotton pickin minute, was this thing RIGGED? You mean to tell me Subliminal knew all along it was his tank and was egging us on, or did you really not know it was yours?

Boy do I feel retarded... like I said in my first post on this thread, this is Grins way of getting back at us!

:banher:

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Wait just a cotton pickin minute, was this thing RIGGED? You mean to tell me Subliminal knew all along it was his tank and was egging us on, or did you really not know it was yours?

Boy do I feel retarded... like I said in my first post on this thread, this is Grins way of getting back at us!

:banher:
I thought he really didn't know at first...lol And I seriously did think everyone would know his tank because we have talked about the xenia growing up the side glass quite a few times.

gomrjoe

AC Members
May 22, 2006
Miami, FL.
ok just kidding Grins...

Hey Daydaa3 is that High School Musical in your Avatar? Wow... can you tell I have kids!

Ok, next time I have to read someone's profile! First I goofed on CPD and now in the same thread I did not realize that Daydaa3 is a 13 year old girl! Now I know the answer to my question... just about all 13 year old girls love HMS and oh ya, lets not forget Hannah Montana!

Yes, I have a daughter.

:duh:

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store