WTB Heaters Please! - Shipped to NJ, 07727

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Four of my heaters just died on me within the past couple weeks & now 2 more are showing consideration inside SO I need heaters asap. Must be submersible. I need everything from 50 watts to 250 watts, mostly in between though. Let me know what you have & cheap is always good, especially when replacing this many at one time! :D

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Thanks for the info everyone!

Flaringshutter & Markushka- Thanks but I can get a new heater from Kensfish.com (pro-heat brand) for the same amount. (Thanks andy1234 for pointing those out to me)

RodInCALIFORNIA - Thanks, definitely a good price but not submersible.

Zigman - Kensfish.com is the best place for almost anything! :D

I was really looking for CHEAP used stuff here. I see ads all the time for $3-$7 heaters but of course none when I need them. :) If I don't find anything super cheap here I will just have to buy the Pro-Heat ones from Kensfish. Anyone have any opinions of this brand?

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
I'm replacing all my heaters (as they die) with stealths, simply because they have a lifetime guarantee. As long as the manufacturer stays in business I won't have to buy new heaters when they die.

blue2fyre

Blue Fish
Oct 7, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
Ashley
I have heard a lot about stealths dying on people lately. There is a new version out now that is suppose to be better. I'm a huge fan of visa-therm deluxe heaters. I use them on my tanks. The biggest thing I like is it has a light that lets me know it's on which the stealth lacks.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
If I had the money to buy all new I probably go with the new Stealth Pros, which now have indicator lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store