hello all

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bigpil

freshwater afficionado
Sep 8, 2006
Miami, Fl
hey everyone, my name is phil, i have a 55gallon freshwater tank at the moment, its my fifth aquarium, right now about ten cichlids and a few crays call it home. i also have a small 2gallon octagonal tank on my nightstand with two baby cichlids and two baby fiddler crabs, somehow i managed a free baby snail the last time i purchased guppies for the big tank so i let the baby snail be free in the 2gallon. i would like to get a bigger tank for my bedroom, i recently got a new job so now its a realistic option.

thanks and see you around the forum!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC! Looking forward to your posts.

bigpil

freshwater afficionado
Sep 8, 2006
Miami, Fl
Mgamer20o0 said:
everyone needs more and bigger tanks.
i couldnt agree more... my gf is a little scared that im looking at either a 240 or 300 gallon tank to use as a headboard for my bed... lol at first she was all for it, but then i showed her with measuring tape exactly how big 96x24x31" is... then she freaked out.. haha

plah831

Am I mod enough?
Apr 29, 2006
Monterey Bay, CA
haha :D It reminds me of this one James Bond movie where Bond (I think it Sean Connery) and some girl were getting "intimate" on a bed made entirely of fish tanks! There was no mattress, just a giant, flat tank. It can't have been very comfortable, but it looked cool :p: They were marine tanks, by the way.

bigpil

freshwater afficionado
Sep 8, 2006
Miami, Fl
plah831 said:
haha :D It reminds me of this one James Bond movie where Bond (I think it Sean Connery) and some girl were getting "intimate" on a bed made entirely of fish tanks! There was no mattress, just a giant, flat tank. It can't have been very comfortable, but it looked cool :p: They were marine tanks, by the way.

i know which one you are talking about but i cannot remember the name... might have been thunderball or the other one thats just like thunderball...

plah831

Am I mod enough?
Apr 29, 2006
Monterey Bay, CA
LOL. I don't remember which one it was either, just that there were pretty fish and nakedness goin' on :joke:

I have got a one-track mind... for fish that is!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store