Hello from England

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

London

AC Members
Jun 1, 2020
Hi all,

I was a member here many years ago - I think early 00’s - though what my username or login details were are lost in the midst of time (and my memory!).

I currently don’t have an aquarium and haven’t for the last 6 years or so, though the lockdown we’re having here in the UK has got me thinking about it again. I hope if I take the plunge again I can get some up to date advice here!

Although I don’t have my own fish I do work in a research aquarium, so hopefully I can repay some advice in kind!

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and hope everyone is doing ok in these uncertain times!

London

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Hello and welcome to AC!

neontetraking

AC Members
May 16, 2020
Earth
Real Name
Jake
Hi.

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
Welcome back London!

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Pretty sure there's been at leas5 a couple of server moves since the early noughties, and data always seemed to be list with each one.

There might be one or two folks who still remember you.. just randomly start posting stuff about yourself and see if anyone recognises them ?

But I would expect your old account is still active, it might be possible to find it with an old email address or something.

London

AC Members
Jun 1, 2020
Pretty sure there's been at leas5 a couple of server moves since the early noughties, and data always seemed to be list with each one.

There might be one or two folks who still remember you.. just randomly start posting stuff about yourself and see if anyone recognises them ?

But I would expect your old account is still active, it might be possible to find it with an old email address or something.
Thanks - I’m going to keep an eye out for names I recognise, and hope to make friends with those I don’t!

The early 00’s were pre-gmail, and posting from a mobile (cell?) feels odd!

• Haha
Reactions: Amazoniantanklvr

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Unfortunately I'm not sure of many folks on here from that time.. I only date back to 05.

Only one I know if for sure would be Oriongirl, and she posts only sporadically, and reads not much more.

There are a few folks on FaceBook and whatever I might be able to steer you towards, but that's about as far as it goes unfortunately.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome back!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store