Hello From Peoria, IL!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ica7us

Registered Member
Feb 17, 2008
Hello from Peoria, IL. I am a student at bradley university - and I just got started with marine tanks last year when I decided to brighten up my room with a 5gal nano tank fish only, of course. Well that 5gal quickly turned into a 12gal, and now it's a 20gal so there we have it. I'm in a more 'permanent' place now and I'm trying to get my feet wet, so to speak. In my 20 gal tank I have lets say 10lbs of live rock, live sand, the whole shebang. I started my small 5gal with a blue damsel, then when I ungraded I added a sixline wrasse and they seemed to get along fine. Shortly after I moved to my house my wrasse jumped ship and I found it dead on the floor, so that's unfortunate. In ANY EVENT....

I currently have my blue damsel, two three stripe damsels and two percula clowns - that seem to have paired up...

So I also decided to try out some corals, and while I've only got a few, here they go. I have a frogspawn, a leather toadstool, a starburst polyp and a button something or other. So now you know about me...

Once I have a house and a mortgage I will probably start converting my freshwater tank that I've got in storage into a reef, but that is a long way off so it's nanos until then.

So...I think that's all...hope to become a regular round these parts.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Glad to have you here!

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
:welcome: