Hello Hello! Newbie here. I could use a few clicks if u can spare

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TangerineDream

Registered Member
Feb 1, 2011

Hello, my name is Melissa
I have 7 or so guppies, im trying sell a few because ive only got a 10g set up right now with 25+fry that are doing quite well
Ive had a history with guppies as a child, then goldfish, dabbled with mollies and assorted suckers, childlids. I turned back to guppies with an intrest in raising, breeding, and selling them (not for profit, but food $)
i admire the saltwater reefs but lack the funds, also i feel bad knowing that most of the coral and fish are straight off the reef so i dont think ill ever pursue it.
But a heavily planted tank is my goal for now, i have a 30g but no stand.
I will wait a few more months till my current tank is full though
Hopefully one day after my bills are paid off, ill go back to school and study for marine biology

Anyways, Thank-you in advance
Meliss

Last edited by a moderator:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

sorberj

wannabe fish whisperer
Sep 14, 2009
McCleary, WA
Real Name
Jerad
Welcome Tangerine, The classifieds here are a good place to sell your extra stock. Guppies tend to sell if you have a true breeding color morph for sure. You'll want to get your post count up in order to be able to send and receive private messages though. Maybe posting a few pictures of your little ones in the general freshwater section would be a good way to start.

2rivers

AC Members
Oct 20, 2010
NH
Real Name
Brandon
Good luck and have fun experimentin. Lots of incredible breedin advice here and some of my fav. internet buddies. Im new too and everybody has been kind and patient. love my AC &MFK idols

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
Welcome to the Forum! A great place for all things fishy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store