Hello, I have Vampire crabs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

butterflychild

AC Members
Feb 19, 2012
[h=2]HI IM NEW HERE AND NEED HELP REAL BADLY FOR MY PURPLE VAMPIRE CRAB THAT I RESCUED FROM DEATH ROW PLEASE HELPPPP!!!!. THANK YOU.

I was needing some help please. I have a tank thats (17" X 9") i think is a 5 gal tank with a Purple Vampire Crab. Im needing to know what kind of home do i need for my crab and what other stuff do i need. Aswell do they need to live in a desert home, rainforest home or Invertebrate home. Im thinking of getting one of the Exo Terra kit homes but not sure what one or what i should even do. I dont know what other stuff i need for the crab to make it a proper home and a happy crab. I have the crab in the (17"X9") with gravel on bottom and some substract on the top but not real deep. And a few plastic plants in it with a Beta log and a bowl thats about 3-4 inches round. But i feel the crab needs a beter home then that. PLEASE HELP. Thank you.[/h]

Murg7

AC Members
Apr 23, 2012
PA
Real Name
Connor
vamps tend to be aggressive towards each other (in males). also they try to consist of a meatier diet so try using some type of live food hopefully that will work.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store