HELP!!! 50 fantail fry!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kitti007

AC Members
Aug 21, 2008
Haha i love em lol and your tank is a spitting image off mine too, i got that tower thing in a corner off my tank too

Hermionie

AC Members
Aug 17, 2008
LOL!!!!

Gorgeous picci Kitti!!

When Hermionie was small she loved to hide in the tower...but when she got bigger she would bash against it, not realising that she was to big to get in it anymore!! My baby fish still like to hide in it though!!...My tower was the ornament that actualy got knocked over by wild fishy passions recently!! Its a wonder no fish were hurt with the rampant goings on! LOL!!

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
Good luck with your fry! I had my Comets spawn 3 times in a week in june, now I have about 100 fry who are from 1 inch to 2 inches.

ITHURTZ

BIG BOSS
Apr 19, 2007
Lake County IL (north of cook)
Get some BABY brine shrimp. Make sure its baby and not regular. I raised my fry for 2 months on just that. Now at 3ish months they just get crushed flakes.I had over 300 fry, and now I have I beleive 6 remaining, so dont expect to have tons of fish! They are fun watching them grow though

Hermionie

AC Members
Aug 17, 2008
Give it time!!! :)

I dident expect mine to breed, and so soon after they were in the new tank too...but breed they did!!...and the fry seem to be getting bigger evertime I look at them!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store