Help! Cant tell if this is mouth rot

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rosearyy

Registered Member
Feb 12, 2019
Please help me! My female betta has recently gotten very sick out of nowhere. Its only been a few days qnd ive been adding ParaGuard as well as epsom salts to her tank but she only seeme to be getting worse. Shes gotten a small white oatch inbetween her eyes. Sorry for the pictures, shes in an epsom salt dip224201224202

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Can you give us more information on the tank it is kept in? Full parameters from a good liquid test kit also.

Rosearyy

Registered Member
Feb 12, 2019
Shes in a 10 gal split with a divider (they cant see eachother nor are they ever stressed) it has full filtration and i clean it regularly. Currently she is in a 1 gal for isolation though. She still doesnt seem stressed

Rosearyy

Registered Member
Feb 12, 2019
UPDATE.
This morning she passed away. Im guessing fairly recent since she hasnt discoloured. I tried my best and fought for her as hard as i could but it still wasnt enough.

Id still like to know what took her life if anyone has the knowledge

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
How long did you have her? She may have been sick before.
PS--It does not look like she had mouth fungus.

Rosearyy

Registered Member
Feb 12, 2019
I had her for about 6 months give or take. I saved her from other aggresive females as she was in a community tank, i fixed her up and she had been perfect with no problems until one day where out if nowhere she had gotten sick

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
We never got the water parameters.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store