HELP my black moor 1.5 yr olds poop

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ashleyt

Registered Member
Jun 30, 2017
so I have 4 fish 2 blackmoors, 1 Oranda, and a common in a 55 gallon tank. Today my oldest the black moor started pooping and it was huge pale brown I would say about 1.5 tblspoons literally more than they poop in 2 weeks all together I noti fed that she has white spots on her fin idk what to do. I've tried quarantine with Pima and mele fix and the powder green stuff separate times and neither works.the green stuff actually made her eyes swell up and got infected might I add I was listening to a private fish store Rep when I did the treatment never again. I also put salt aquarium salt in the water I'm scared she might not make it thru the night after that poop I mean I don't think I would. Help please

ashleyt

Registered Member
Jun 30, 2017
Oh yea I also keep getting this brown stuff on the tank walls the fish store I go to says it is diatom and will go away but I've had this tank a year now

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Welcome and sorry about your issues!

How often do you do water changes and how much water do you change? Do you have a read in ppm for ammonia, nitrite and nitrate?

Mickeytuxedodaniosplaty

Registered Member
Mar 5, 2018
I was wondering maybe you had fed him/she a bit too much food, because I have the same situations and sometimes my fish give birth to a see-through poop.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Fairly old thread. If you have a specific question regarding your tank, it would be best to start a new thread. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store