help my dojo loach has lump

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cinwelz

Registered Member
Feb 20, 2013
cell 620.jpgcell 727.jpg

cell 730.jpg
My Dojo loach has a lump and it growing need to know what to do he cting fine seen no sign of not eating and he swim normal but i dont know what to do plz email me or respond need advise asap:hypnotized::repost:going nuts with posting and no one will responed

cell 620.jpg cell 727.jpg cell 730.jpg

Wren

AC Members
Mar 27, 2011
Iowa
Real Name
Lisa
The picture really isn't clear enough to see what it is.

I had a rainbow fish with a bump/tumor/growth that surrounded the attachment of his pectoral fin. He lived quite a few years and died an old fish. I don't think the growth affected him much. I also don't think it had anything to do with his death.

Sorry, I can't tell what's going on with your loach. If he's acting normally, at least that is a good sign.

wren

cinwelz

Registered Member
Feb 20, 2013
thankyou for info i am hoping that what it is i put him in a hospital tank and treating it with grenn tea med that all natural and hoping for the best

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
I can't tell either. Does the lump look like cauliflower, whitish & maybe bumpy? It might be lymphocystis, a virus with no good treatment. It's pretty common. The usual--keep the water clean & watch other fish for signs.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store