Help... (my tank needs some TLC)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NoahLikesFish

AC Members
Dec 1, 2020
Indiana
Real Name
Noah
No, they were buds, I had just moved everything here out of a bigger tank, so I sold a few of the fish shortly after I made this.
Oh ok cause I am planning on making a Fowlr maybe in a 20 long so that could be an idea I was thinking maybe like a blenny a snowflake moray a green spot puffer and a sharp nose puffer then maybe something else

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
The light doesn’t look like it would work because of how dark it is
It just depends on the look you’re going for, these lights grew soft corals and macro algae, but maybe plants are different. I’m not all that experienced with plants

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
Oh ok cause I am planning on making a Fowlr maybe in a 20 long so that could be an idea I was thinking maybe like a blenny a snowflake moray a green spot puffer and a sharp nose puffer then maybe something else
In a 20 I’d skip the snowflake eel and GSP. A sharp nose puffer and small blennny would probably work. The eel will get 3 plus feet and GSP get around 6” and both are extremely messy

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
Any idea to get rid of the debris on the bottom idk if the siphon can get it and I don’t wanna stir it
I wouldn’t worry about the debris if it was me. Sounds like you’ve already got the tank pretty clean. I would test your nitrates in the morning and if they’re under 20ppm, you’re good. If not, try another WC and test again in a day or two

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store