HELP: Question regarding Discus Seller

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

midiamin

MidiAmin
Jan 29, 2005
San Francisco
Anyone purchased discus from a guy name Hayden Ho (California)? I'm getting ready to make a major purchase from him and I am trying to get a reference from someone who has done business with him. Any help greatly appreciated!

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Not familiar with him, don't recall anyone speaking about him on any of the discus forums. But I can highly recommend Kenny at International Discus, Daly City, California. He's Discus Kenny on AC. Amazing, healthy fish! And a heck of a guy!

midiamin

MidiAmin
Jan 29, 2005
San Francisco
Debbi!

Thanks for the head ups. For the number of dicus I'm looking for I want to get the highest quality. Rather shop through reference, then shop blind. Plus I'd like to keep the business in the AC family. I'll drop him a line.

Bright Moments!

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
I am so excited for you! I guarantee you will be in awe!! I've kept discus from several other sources and been disappointed. It's a LOT of time and money when you keep discus, when you start with superb fish it is so much easier and rewarding! Wish I could keep more tanks, I'd overstock them in a heartbeat :grinyes::grinyes:. Let me know how you make out!! Give Kenny a hello from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store