help!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

friendlyfish

Registered Member
Feb 28, 2009
:help::confused: Hi I am new to this site but not new to keeping fish.. since I was 14 I've kept up my own tank, I'm now 19 and and have had some of my current fish for two years, some of which I'm not sure what they are! I have 3 in particular that were given to me by a friend that I don't even know what kinds of fish they are.. HELP! thank you :) i have a 35 or so gallon tank with 2 balasharks, a tiger barb, 2 rams, a pleco, my 3 unknown fish, and temporarily babysitting two 3-inch oscars,, i have noticed and from what i read online that i can make my fish more happy by purchasing a couple more bala sharks and barbs because they do better in groups i would also like to know if i should get more of the other fish.. thank u so much for your help! the first fish is tiny about an inch and is pink the second one pictured is always at the vey top of the tank at the waterline and the third one is dyed pink ..thats all i got thank u!

Attachments

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
If you are going to maintain a group of 4-5 balas, consider getting a nice 6 foot long 125 gal tank at a minimum.

What kind of pleco? If a common, the 125 will be a minimum also.

What are the measurements on your tank?

SilverDollarMan

AC Members
Feb 11, 2009
1st one is a cherry barb
2nd one ???
3rd one is a bleeding heart tetra

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store