Here are a couple more ....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

stormywendyann

AC Members
Apr 21, 2012
Westchester, CA
Real Name
Wendy Lubianetsky
Aquarium Pictures 007.jpgAquarium Pictures 001.jpgAquarium Pictures 003.jpgAquarium Pictures 005.jpgAquarium Pictures 006.jpg
Here are a couple of my tanks.

Aquarium Pictures 007.jpg Aquarium Pictures 001.jpg Aquarium Pictures 003.jpg Aquarium Pictures 005.jpg Aquarium Pictures 006.jpg

stormywendyann

AC Members
Apr 21, 2012
Westchester, CA
Real Name
Wendy Lubianetsky
Yes, I am from Fishlore. The RAMS you sold me are doing great!! I particulary like the little striped one that is not very colored. He is very curious and comes out more that the other RAMS. I am quite attached to him. What are you doing over here. Do you like this site better... or do you use both sites.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
Yes, I am from Fishlore. The RAMS you sold me are doing great!! I particulary like the little striped one that is not very colored. He is very curious and comes out more that the other RAMS. I am quite attached to him. What are you doing over here. Do you like this site better... or do you use both sites.
thats good. she was pretty adventerous. i wouldnt have sold her if she wouldve paired up with one of my other rams. haha
i use both. i cant say that i like one better. i like aquatiacentrals format and layout of their site better but there are more people on fishlore

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
Very nice looking fish and tanks. I have your white/yellow angels twin swimming in one of my tanks now. :D

otmmy

AC Members
May 9, 2012
Lethbridge,AB,Canada
Real Name
Tommy
Wow i love your tank, your angel fish are beautiful. I love your rams to I just bought some the other day they are such cool fish.

phish4brains

AC Members
May 14, 2012
The Poconos, PA
Real Name
Josh
Beatiful tanks you got there Wendy. Keep up the good work! Rams are one of my favorite fish....I can't wait until I have a home big enough for them again.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Nice tanks! Are those discuss?

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
Nice tanks and fish! I like the layout of the tank.

:cheers:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store