Here is someone's self-Isolation quarantine diary

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Apr 2, 2002
New York
Here is someone's self-Isolation quarantine diary:

Day 1 – I Can Do This!! Got enough food and wine to last a month!

Day 2 – Opening my 8th bottle of Wine. I fear wine supplies might not last

Day 3 – Strawberries: Some have 210 seeds, some have 235 seeds. Who Knew??

Day 4 – 8:00pm. Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night Pajamas.

Day 5 – Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer. It came out as Jello Shots!!

Day 6 – I get to take the Garbage out. I’m So excited, I can’t decide what to wear.

Day 7 – Laughing way too much at my own jokes!!

Day 8 – Went to a new restaurant called “The Kitchen”. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have No clue how this place is still in business.

Day 9 – I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I’m getting all dressed up and going Bar hopping.

Day 10 – Struck up a conversation with a Spider today. Seems nice. He’s a Web Designer.

Day 11 – Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, “What the hell do you want now?”

Day 12 – I realized why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just barked at a squirrel.

Day 13 – If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t accidently touch your face.

Day 14 – Watched the birds fight over a worm. The Cardinals led the Blue Jays 3–1.

Day 15

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
?TTA, you made me laugh so hard I scared the cat away and now she is pouting over on the other side of the room.

Reactions: FreshyFresh

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
List almost seems like a vacation to me. When I'm not at work (still working thankfully), darling bride and I are trying to keep 4 school aged kids on track. Lawd help us. LOL.

Reactions: dudley
Apr 2, 2002
New York
To be fair, I did not write this, I copy pasted it. I got it in an email from my broker.

neontetraking

AC Members
May 16, 2020
Earth
Real Name
Jake
this list is hilarious!!!!!

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Dang, how did I miss this funny thread, TTA? I've turned into a 2 fisted wino & think it's a treat to check the mail, take out the trash or (god forbid) go to the grocery store! My husband & I "try" to take turns but he doesn't always play fair...to the point he may buy meat even if it's not in his comfort zone (he's learning!)

I've been vaxxed for a while now...but my hygiene still suffers at times; teeth brushing & face washing daily, showering...maybe not as much...Cooking or dinner from the freezer, as long as there's some food...cheese & crackers? Popcorn? It might happen...again...with a nice red wine, it goes with everything!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Dang, how did I miss this funny thread, TTA? I've turned into a 2 fisted wino & think it's a treat to check the mail, take out the trash or (god forbid) go to the grocery store! My husband & I "try" to take turns but he doesn't always play fair...to the point he may buy meat even if it's not in his comfort zone (he's learning!)

I've been vaxxed for a while now...but my hygiene still suffers at times; teeth brushing & face washing daily, showering...maybe not as much...Cooking or dinner from the freezer, as long as there's some food...cheese & crackers? Popcorn? It might happen...again...with a nice red wine, it goes with everything!

***Bite my tongue***

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Bob, are you a white wine with popcorn guy? LOL, heaven forbid!!

We're easily amused, laughing at the pool vacuum antics, but we did that prepandemic...

Last edited:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
More of a beer guy with Cheetos Crunch pop mix......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store