Here's pics of my bumble bees!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jdheff1982

No you're not! I'm Sparticus!
Aug 17, 2002
Wichita, KS
Visit site
I tried taking pics, seems the pics come out better with a flash....

This is what I believe to be the male. For the fact that when he saw the camera, he turned really dark, not black. His stripes were still somewhat visible.

bbc1.jpg

jdheff1982

Aug 17, 2002
Wichita, KS
Visit site
Here is the possible female...

She did not turn dark at all, in fact she wasn't even scared!!
BTW, since I do have 2 spotted rafaels in the tank, is there any other catfish or cleaning fish I can stick in the tank that is not nocturnal??? Thanks!

bbc2.jpg

jdheff1982

Aug 17, 2002
Wichita, KS
Visit site
Hey thanks PP! I was wondering though, would a 55 gallon be big enough for these 2 to live happily?? Right now I am seeing a submissive fish who is hangin behind the heater. H/S only comes out when I am near. I am really disappointed in PetSmart for advertising these fish as being only 4 inches max size. I may get a bigger tank this weekend, but I hate seeing fish who are forced to stay in a part of a tank that is not normal to them. I may trade them off for some others if I can't get the bigger tank. That is why I sold my firemouths to a lfs. WHAT TO DO!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store