Hey y'all

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jocose

I need all the help I can get
Oct 20, 2006
jocose.servatus.com
Howdy.

I'm brand-spanking new to aquariums. I decided the other day I wanted one and went out and bought me a 29 gallon tank. I filled it up yesterday, and now I don't know what to do with it.

So, hopefully I'll learn some stuff on this here forum.

Thanks.

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
welcome to AC!! if you dont know what cycling a tank is someone here will help you!:)

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
be sure to ask us before oyyu add any fish! not all fish can live in a 29 gallon tank... and be sure to cycle your tank! search "cycling" here at AC to find info!

Apr 11, 2006
Eatonton,GA
:hi: Welcome to AC :) You will find lots of very informative information here and if ya can't find something just ask :) Someone will be glad to help !

jocose

I need all the help I can get
Oct 20, 2006
jocose.servatus.com
Thanks everyone. I feel very overwhelmed and a little concerned that leapt before I looked.

I think what I need most right now is directions to the nearest glossary!

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
jocose said:
Thanks everyone. I feel very overwhelmed and a little concerned that leapt before I looked.

I think what I need most right now is directions to the nearest glossary!
try creating a thread. i garuantee someone will answer practically instantly.

CaptnDan

AC Members
Oct 21, 2004
Panama City, FL
www.myspace.com
Welcome to AC!

You can find a lot of good information in the articles section here, and any questions you ocme up with, you can post to the "Freshwater Newbies" board. You'll get lots of answers there.

Cycling isn't that hard, and since it's going to happen wether you want it to or not, you might as well find out how to best deal with it. :cool:

Have a good time!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store