Heylo!=)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bettagrl

AC Members
Oct 16, 2006
centralish california
ive been in the hobby for a few years now, love this site its helpd me soo much! just never joind lol stopped by just to say HI EVERYBODY!=)

Importskyline22

www.fraganoob.com
Oct 2, 2006
Cary, NC
welcome!

Now there are 2 bettagirls!

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
no, see, she's bettaGRL, not bettagirl. anyway, welcome to AC!

Apr 11, 2006
Eatonton,GA
Welcome to AC :)

bettagrl

AC Members
Oct 16, 2006
centralish california
lol really??oops hehe well IM the betta' one! jk=)

well after reading a few others i kinda feel like i just a had "duh" moment =P
some info bout me!! =)
im 16, and have one planted twenty gallon right now with two electric yellows and one ummm crud albino somthin related to them, two corydoras, one algae eater, and one turqoise rainbowfish (hopin for at least a fifty gallon tank by christmas for cichlids...theyr feelin a little squeeezed in, n they thrash ALL new fish introducd so cant get n e thing till theyr moved, but just cant get rid of em, SO PRETTY =))
also had a ten gallon guppy tank, but they bred themselvs to death=( had to many fish, didnt know nething then n babys came out all weird n gimpy, poor things, tens too small for me nehow=)
also hav one betta in a two gallon vase of his own
....started this wen i was like thirteen or so wen i brought home carnival fish=P
who woulda thought a half dead fish would lead to possibly a fifty five gallon tank?? craziness!!

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
what kind of algae eater do you have?also,how often do you change the water in you bettas vase?are there plants with him?welcome to the forums BTW,nice name;)

bettagrl

AC Members
Oct 16, 2006
centralish california
thx everyone :hi:
i clean my bettas bowl at least once a week (yes, he needs somthn biggr=(), nd the algae eater is a blonde chinese algae eater

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store