hi all, I'm new here

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

gegifer

Registered Member
Mar 2, 2012
hi, it's my first time joining a forum, i never post or been a blogger but now i'm trying to understand how this wok lmao....
I consider my self a new hobbyist in the fish world I start getting my 2 year old his first pet an decide to get him a golfish..:goldfish:.. know I can say I expend most of my time trying to learn more about my fishes and they care ...I love them the relax me so much...

I'm looking forward to join the different forums and learn from more advanced hobbyist ( I don't now if i'm using the right words lol)

z.fish.a.holic

AC Members
Nov 8, 2011
Welcome to the forum! Its a great place to make new friends and there is alot of really helpful information on most every aquatic topic here! I can say its helped me greatly!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
Welcome to AC!

You're off to a great start. The best piece of advice I can give any new hobbyist is to do their research, and you sound like you're right on top of that. Forums like this (especially this one) are a great source of knowledge, experience, and information.

Fish certainly are relaxing. Keeping an aquarium is even known to lower blood pressure. Though I will admit, when there's a problem, they can be known to raise it as well, which is why it's great to have resources for information to nip problems in the bud!

You're using all the right terms. For "hobbyist", we would also have accepted fishkeepers, aquarists, and fishy people. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store