holy crap!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ArkyLady

Addict In Training
Nov 27, 2002
Arkansas
Re: gallons

Originally posted by qprneil
someone earliar posted a message that to find out how many gallons your tank holds you divide it by 231. Will that work it out in US gallons or UK gallons? the dimentions of my tank are 24 inches tall, 24 long and 11 wide. please help
That will give you US gallons. Not sure how to get UK gallons from it. Maybe someone else will know :)

Serrateeth_2002

Godzilla
Nov 3, 2002
Singapore
You could do a mini ecosystem in the 20 gal,but i doubt it will be interesting since it will be hard to see the minute organisms,other then that,maybe kuhlies,guppies,bristlenose plecs,otos,endler's livebearers.

Wippit Guud

///\\oo//\\\
Sep 27, 2002
PEI, Canada
Well, if I had a 20g, I'd wanna do a slightly controversial setup:

1 male betta
6 female betta
4 corys
Heavily planted with lots of hiding places.

Just to see if it can be done

Serrateeth_2002

Godzilla
Nov 3, 2002
Singapore
IMO,alot of plants,a couple of fishes that are middle dwellers,would be seen less often,from afar,it would look like a tank with plants.

Arctic_Fishery

AC Members
Dec 4, 2002
cleveland,Ohio
fishdomain.netfirms.com
see, im not into the plant thing at all......if there are plants they are going to be fake....also i want like 4 panda cories in there....so other than that fish wise im not picky because i want to experience as many fish as i can in my lifetime......thank you.

Wippit Guud

///\\oo//\\\
Sep 27, 2002
PEI, Canada
Heh, I was gonna use fake plants :)

Another popular option would be 3 or 4 dwarf cichlids, maybe shell-dwellers, 1 male, 4 females. (yeah, I know it's 5, I can add too!)

Or... how about 15 neons and an electic blue crayfish :)

BTW, should edit the subject, the current one doesn't lend itself to being informative.

Wippit Guud

///\\oo//\\\
Sep 27, 2002
PEI, Canada
Hmm... If you edit the top post, should be able to type in a new subject

Wippit Guud

///\\oo//\\\
Sep 27, 2002
PEI, Canada
Hmmm...

Paging a moderator, moderator please report to General Freshwater. :)

Weird... you can delete, but not rename.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store