Honduran Red Points

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah but i am breeding everything from Rainbows to Catfish to Tetras and Barbs, I have finished 3 classes of fish within my club, I finished Old world cichlids, Livebearers and Inverts, I have a few in catfish, Killi's, Rainbows and New world cichlids.. For each class i get an award for BAP (Breeder Awards Program) I get a plaque for each classification i finish and a certificate for each species i breed.. When and if i finish the 16 classes i will be a Master Breeder and i will receive a large trophy and a free lifetime membership to our club.. The club LTFF (Louisville Tropical Fish Fanciers) I think only one has accomplished this feat and the club has been going strong since the 50's i believe.. Its been around a long time and was created by a Discus breeder back then..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Oh wow. I can do that bring it on ill breed everything they want. LOL yea right. So what if you breed something but the spawn doesn't make it like the parents eat them or something does that count that spawn as void? Sounds pretty cool. I can't do that. I get to attached to my fish. Gonna be sad when I have to part with my T. pasionis well with the extra's.

Hey when you had your firemouth did you have them with a gravel substrate or sand?

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
I use sand in all of my tanks about 1.5" depth, its just easier to deal with.. Yeah the rules are that you have to turn in 6 Juveniles to the club to be awarded the points and certificate and the club auctions off the bag of fish and the club keeps the money, but if they do not make it we have the option to write an article on the species bred along with a few photos of the spawn and you will get credit for them.. So photos are a plus..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Usualy if it something that is very common like when i did the Convict's i turned them all in and the parents but like my Synodontis Petricola's i only turned in the correct amount LOL sometimes i am stingy with them..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
LOL hey if your breeding them then the perk to that is getting to keep or sell what you want with the extra's. Still can't believe you got rid of the different firemouths you had.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah there has been a few fish i wish i didn't get rid of man..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
I'm thinking of parting out with my pleco's like all of them minus my Pseuda's. Just want something new. The Panaque's are cool but I'm getting bored of them and there way to messy.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah that is my problem i get bored with a group of fish and then i have to change it up.. I am going to try hard and keep what i have, I will be getting a breeding pair of Green Terrors here soon but i am just going to breed them then get rid of them..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store