How do I 'UNSUBSCRIBE'

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

graphicdesign_r

Tact is for the weak.
Oct 31, 2005
In your nightmares.
You know I couldn't resist.

This is a forum. A community where people share experience and opinion on a variety of topics.

If I have to temper everything I write to take into consideration who may or may not be offended by my opinion, then I would not share my views at all. I understand censoring words like "f*ck" and "sh*t", they are inappropriate and unnecessary here. I do not understand why some people get so bent out of shape about irreverence and "tone" and want people banned or censored "because of the way they said something" or "attitude". I admit I'll go overboard and if someone pushes my buttons. I'll reply in kind. Also if someone is being a complete jack@$$ I'll let them know what I think.

I find honesty refreshing, and I don't sugarcoat. I'll admit I also try to be entertaining in my posts and some appreciate the comedy more than others. I agree with the poster who said "if you find someone offensive block them, etc."

Some people take themselves too seriously.

Some people do not like cheap shots and hit and run tactics (thanks slipknottin, I believe that was the topic in the other post, and I don't remember you weighing in).

Some people do not like joking around.

Some people give bad advice.

It runs the gamut. This is a cross section of society, and if you can't function in it, too bad. I'm not getting my knickers in a twist or losing any sleep over it.

I'd say I felt bad, but I don't. easy60man's first post was argumentative. I responded in kind and he became offended. Then in his third post he took his cheap shot. I PM'ed him an inquiry, and an apology (which I typically try to do unless I'm having a problem with someone that isn't likely to benefit from my attempt to apologize), and he told me I was "smoking something" and that he was "reporting me to a MOD". My response was pretty much the same as here (think less words and much more abrupt).

As far as I'm concerned good riddance. Don't let the door hit you in the backside. :pc:

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
graphicdesign_r said:
Some people do not like cheap shots and hit and run tactics (thanks slipknottin, I believe that was the topic in the other post, and I don't remember you weighing in).

And consider my post your warning. :)

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Don't worry, graphicdesign_r...I like you. :) Not that you really give a ****, though. :cool:

rock on.

graphicdesign_r

Tact is for the weak.
Oct 31, 2005
In your nightmares.
Whatever. Posted a PM by accident!! (oops) I'm outta here, this subject is getting me too aggro.

Last edited:

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
Oops.

Somebody was not to nice in the PM I recieved.

A week vacation perhaps. ;)

flyfly

follow me on twitter @flyfly_mackay
Jan 21, 2005
Portland, OR
www.myspace.com
NICE! I love it when I come back just in time to get the good stuff! :dance:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
I wonder if he ever found the "Unsubscribe Button"?

Duh.. It's so easy...

:laugh:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store