How many of you eat fish?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Seafood.....all the time!

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
It's all protein. Fish, fowl, dogs, cats, people.

BTW, you don't wanna get trapped in Donner Pass with me when the food runs out.

Mark

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
LOL Wes!!

I prefer eating seafood to other proteins. I eat fish or shellfish at least 3 times a week, but not the ones in my tanks ;)

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
I love seafood. and totally agree with WES

the fox

And its not only snakes
Aug 13, 2007
South Africa, Cape Town
I hate fish (to eat).

But i did did eat them for 2 weeks, but i guess if i didn't eat it, well i would be dead.

laurabb

AC Members
Jan 7, 2007
Umm, did anyone happen to catch that episode of Dirty Jobs where they use tilapia in sewage treatment plants? In that the fish eat the waste, and then in turn are sold as food?:eek:

simplyorange

shrimplet
Sep 30, 2007
Sacramento, Cali
i still eat fish and seafood in general after starting the hobby. i love sushi, it is completely different in taste and texture also love roe/caviar. i thought about raising a tilapia but then realized the chemicals i put in my tank and refrained from doing it. i'd rather be an oblivious consumer.

simplyorange

shrimplet
Sep 30, 2007
Sacramento, Cali
Umm, did anyone happen to catch that episode of Dirty Jobs where they use tilapia in sewage treatment plants? In that the fish eat the waste, and then in turn are sold as food?:eek:
im happy i missed that and don't be offended if i just call you a liar liar pants on fire. lol.

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
i don't think they sold the tilapia in the waste tanks for food..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store