I am a victim of bleach poisoning!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ledslnger

AC Members
Nov 1, 2001
Sioux City, IA
Next time she is in your house....if her son is gone for even a minute...grab something heavy and scream INTRUDER!!!!!!! Then beat the beeeeyaatch till she doesn't move. She sounds like a vindictive person that is a waste of life essence anyway! Then call the cops of course. Or, slash her tires. That works and is probably equal in value with the fish.

Baraka

Can I buy you a fish Sandwich?
Apr 17, 2001
GAMEHENGE
sagan.physast.uga.edu
listen

don;t do anything crazy
Ive done lots of crazy ****
don;t do it

wait a while, lul her to sleep
let her think you don't think she did it
and let it all die down a bit

get a GOOD LOCK for your room

once its all blown over
flush her drugs

nothing is more important or valuable to a drugs addict them getting their fix---------

in teh meantime work on getting a new place to stay

undertow

Factory sealed for your protection
Dec 4, 2002
Las Vegas,NV
Visit site
My future brother-in-law drove down to Wal-mart to get a chlorine test kit. But,he's wasting his money. If you smell the tank water,its got a pugnacious bleach scent-chlorine. And if you smell the media from the filters...Wheewwww! IT's a NO-Brainer!!

Baraka- U are correct. My plan is to lull her into comfort and then.....BAM,ol'fork in ya eye!JK. But something will be done,thats for sure!

Oh!!And to add insult to injury, I lost about eighty dollars in driftwood!:confused:
My largest piece is bone-white!!! Is there chance of perhaps still using it? Then again,every time I would look at it,it would remind of my Albino O. Cause he was drained of his colors when I removed him! :(

Bruddah Chrispy

AC Members
Dec 3, 2002
Redmond, WA
Visit site
Wow, brah, major bummers!

Since I'm not always certain I've got my own life wired, I'm not the type to give advise in this arena. But best of luck in finding peace once again.

goldfish freak

AC Members
Oct 16, 2001
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I am so sorry to hear what happened to your fish, :( . If something like that happened to me I would have flipped. I love my fish. Although since you have not flipped out yet I would suggest you don't do anything rash, not good to make a situation worse especially if you are planning on getting more fish. I agree that you should do your best to try to get out of there and find another place to live. I wish you the best of luck.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Bleach all her clothes and then play dumb.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
or better yet, put bleach in all her hair styling products.

ArkyLady

Addict In Training
Nov 27, 2002
Arkansas
hehe bleaching all her clothes would be funny. Just be sure to throw in a few pieces of your own clothes that you don't care about as well so you can say you were just trying to help your sister cuz she works too hard :D

You're a bigger person that me for not having done something already. I would go nuts if someone poisoned one of my animals. Too bad no matter what you do will probably just make things harder on your sister. Sorry about your fish, hope it all works out ok for you from here.

Get that lock ASAP!

Last edited:

undertow

Factory sealed for your protection
Dec 4, 2002
Las Vegas,NV
Visit site
Yes, I intend to get that lock ASAP. But,I didn't help matters any by punching a hole through my door. So now the door needs replacing as well. My emotions are like a rollercoaster right now. One second my blood is boiling,and the next im on the verge of tears. This hurt me deep inside.I never imagined that the pain would be so excruciating. Then again, I didn't picture them going the way they did!:(

Well, I really don't have a desire to keep african cichlids. I use buffers to keep ph neutral,and water-softening pillows as well. I know for sure that I am getting another Oscar. Once everything is tightly secured(Heavy-duty lock,followed by finding new residence)I want to go all out. I will show 'them' that my spirit is not broken. They will not discourage me from doing what I love to do!

Once again,thanks everyone for your support. Keep the tank suggestions a'comin!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store