I finally joined!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Haha yep! I wouldn't have the faintest idea where to start, if it weren't for you and DoubleDutch, I'd just be calling them Larry, Curly and Moe, and chuckin em in with the others ;) ? I really appreciate you taking a look and trying to ID them even with my terrible photos! I'll definitely try to get some better pics today - clean the glass both sides, adjust the camera settings, then it's down to the fish to pose for me! ?

Do you still think corydoras leopardus for fish number three? So I really do have three different species here? I wonder how the previous owners managed to wing up doing that...getting three different but similar looking species of cory. Very odd and I'm tempted to ask them!
I'd say leopardus unless the markings darkened up thicker.
But yeah 3 species. And not abnormal--shops will often throw them together too. Very well could have been a case of a series of by catch cories from a shipment and put into a tank together.

Reactions: Adorabelle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store