I got a bunch of new fry! need advice.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ian h

AC Members
Jan 14, 2019
I got 3 that size and 1 tiny one I just found today lol, I'm going to need a bigger filter and tank lol

Ian h

AC Members
Jan 14, 2019
Hahahaha ! Yea 25 baby Cory's in my 10 gal.... So I'm going to need something once they get bigger. Just saving up. Hopefully by the end of the month.

Reactions: JohnLewisCarroll

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Super cool! They all look almost the same size, so that will help for finding a good food for them.

Are you still feeding baby brine shrimp? What else? Variety is good...

Ian h

AC Members
Jan 14, 2019
I got that, first bites and respashy (I think that's how its spelt lol) green. And the occasional flakey food

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Sounds great!

Yes, I use Repashy Soylent Green for my hillstream loaches (including fry!) & other auf wuchs grazers. Alan Repashy also sells other food formulas for fish & reptiles, I tried the shrimp food but none of his others. I like that it can last 24+ hours in the tank so there's always food available for my fish. It's just learning how much to feed to last that long but not much more. I mix up a bunch & freeze it. Then just thaw enough for a few days.

I know I've used First Bites a couple times but can't recall what fry I used it for...a long time ago.

Flake is easy to feed, but also easy to overfeed. Water changes & vacuum! Again, WCs & variety! You & your fry are doing well, keep it up!

Ian h

AC Members
Jan 14, 2019
Thank you! Yeah I am mixing it up and water changes/vacuum every day!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store